Bigfoot Boy: The Sound of Thunder by J. Torres

The Sound of Thunder by J. Torres & Faith Erin Hicks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Bigfoot Boy (3)

And so concludes the Bigfoot Boy trilogy; a fun romp for the elementary grades. This book picks up the story from the previous books and assumes the reader knows what is going on as it jumps right into the dilemma with our characters, along with the creatures of the forest, as they set out to save the woods. I automatically read anything Hicks draws and this entry in the series is just as exceptionally drawn as I've come to expect from her. Her characters have that distinct style that is recognizably Hick's own and the Bigfoot Boy series gave her a chance to branch out into drawing animals and nature which I've really enjoyed her approach to as well. This story jumps right into the action and never stops until the satisfying ending. A fun ending to a fun series for the 8-12 age group

View all my reviews

Comments