Zombillenium, Vol. 2: Human Resources by Arthur de Pins

Zombillenium, Vol. 2: Human Resources by Arthur de Pins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Zombillenium (2)

I love this series! A comedy paranormal spoof with a serious plot makes it total fun! All characters are back from last time, some fading into the background others remaining major players. Sirius, the skeleton is the centre of attention when he is captured by skinhead villagers and a family with an interesting son adds to the Zombillenium family in more ways than one. A few funny pop culture references make for a grin but mostly the characters are simply lovable while being monstrous and devilish. We venture into the bowels of the amusement park and see where employees who've been fired go. I love the surprise ending and can't wait for the next volume! The art is bright and captivating. The only problem I can mention is the books just end too soon with only an average of 50 pages each.

View all my reviews

Comments