Zita the Spacegirl & Legends of... by Ben Hatke

The third book in this series has been nominated for a Cybil and since I will be reading that I figured now was the time to get caught up on this series. This tells the story of Zita and how she became a
superhero and what she does afterwards.



Zita the Spacegirl
by Ben Hatke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Zita the Spacegirl; 1

Such fun! I absolutely loved Zita! What a fantastical, exciting world in which she finds herself. A quick read for me that had me turning the pages with complete joy from start to finish. I can't believe I waited this long to read the book. Kids will absolutely love this fun sci-fi romp and I can't wait to read her next adventure.




Legends of Zita the Spacegirl by Ben Hatke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Zita the Spacegirl; 2

The sequel doesn't disappoint. Zita and her friends return but now that Zita is a hero everybody wants her autograph and she temporarily switches places with a robot who can imitate others. But the robot has a mind of her own ... What an imagination this author has! I just loved the fantastical world setting, space aliens and robots he has created. Even though there is no magic, I can't help but describe the way I felt reading this as "magical". Great, fun, adventurous story and fantabulistic illustration. I love Zita! (and Strong-Strong)!

View all my reviews

Comments