Deep Dark Fears by Fran Krause

Deep Dark Fears by Fran Krause
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hardcover, 144 pages
Published September 29th 2015 by Ten Speed Press
Source: egalley via Netgalley

I totally loved this! A collection of comics previously published as a webcomic depicting both the author's and other people's darkest fears. Some are absolutely hilarious in a dark, unsettling way, but I must admit to laughing out loud more than once. I was amazed how many of these I've actually shared at least once, especially the ones taken from childhood fears. Some are quite gruesome while others are plain silly but all get to the various insecurities we all share as human beings and I could relate to where even the strangest fears were coming from. The book made me want to tell the author my own fears and have him draw them for me! Hope there is a second collection on the works!!

Comments