FCBD 2016 Nobrow Hilda/Akissi/Fantasy Sports by Luke Pearson, et al.

FCBD 2016 Nobrow Hilda/Akissi/Fantasy Sports by Luke Pearson, et al.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Comic Book, 32 pages
Published 2016 by Nobrow Press
Source: gift

I review a lot of books for Nobrow/Flying Eye and they were kind enough to surprise me by mailing me their first contribution to "Free Comic Book Day". This is a great little comic for fans or the uninitiated who want to see what Nobrow is all about. First, there's a part of "Hilda and the Stone Forest" which is the latest book in the series. I'm one book behind still but this makes me look forward to this volume. Then comes "Akissi" which I've never heard of but was very funny, It is for the younger crowd and possibly may be set in Africa somewhere. Then finally is part of Fantasy Sports Vol. 2, which I have read and am not a fan, but it translates to this format well and is a good introduction to let you know what the series is all about. Thick, quality, glossy paper.

Comments