Fantastic Butterflies by James Kochalka

Fantastic Butterflies by James Kochalka
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Paperback, 168 pages
Published November 10th 2002 by Alternative Comics
Source: egalley via edelweiss

Honestly, I haven't a clue what to say about this. It is very weird. I certainly enjoyed it but the whole time I'm like, "What am I reading?". It's not really a story but all the little episodes are connected so it makes sense. I'd recommend it, but not to anyone I know. LOL. If you're a little warped and like things such as: time warp telephones, talking dogs who used to be robots, cancer robots who come and get your cancer, a burst testicle preserved under the kitchen sink and girls who fight like manga ninjas calling out their moves (Gosh, I loved that part!) ... then this one's for you.

Comments