Your Lie in April 8: Interrupted Time by Naoshi Arakawa

Your Lie in April 8: Interrupted Time by Naoshi Arakawa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paperback, 192 pages
Published June 28th 2016 by Kodansha Comics
Source: Review copy via Penguin Random House Canada

Your Lie in April (#8)

The story is really taking centre stage now instead of the music. Everything still revolves around music but we are dealing with emotions mostly in this volume. It has left me feeling sad. The last page is a shocker. Otherwise, everyone is dealing with not being accepted by/loved by the person they love. A new character is introduced and she has designs on Kosei but I'm not sure if she hates him or loves him. As always I love the art, the music is shown with line that makes you feel the sounds being made. Some light moments of humour to temper the mostly sombre atmosphere. A lovely manga, I'm really enjoying.

Comments