Noragami: Stray God, Vol. 16 by Adachitoka

Noragami: Stray God, Vol. 16 : The Blessed Will Bury by Adachitoka
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Paperback, 184 pages
Published July 19th 2016 by Kodansha Comics
Source: Purchased print copy

Noragami: Stray God (#16)

This whole volume is a sudden fight between the gods and a main character god who has committed treason. The god did something to help her kill the Crafter but instead of that happening we have this whole treason thing and a bunch of characters we don't really know pop in here and there. Way too much fighting and I really didn't "get" everything that was going on. I usually love this series but found this volume tedious.

Comments

  1. I'm only on volume 4 I think with this one. Is this after the firs season of the anime?

    Hope this doesn't become like Bleach and go down hill (in my opinion).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adriana, I love this series! This volume is the first one I was less than thrilled with. I don't watch anime just read the mangas so can't answer that question.

      Delete

Post a Comment