Battlestar Galactica (Classic) Vol. 3: Folly of the Gods by Cullen Bunn

Battlestar Galactica (Classic) Vol. 3: Folly of the Gods by Cullen Bunn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First off, I have to say this was very good.I'm a big fan of Battlestar Galactica and I found this to be fast-paced and exciting. That said, it has been years since I've watched BG and this is volume 3 so I'm jumping in without really knowing what is going on. The plot is very intricate and I admit I didn't have a clue what was going on at points but I did remember all the characters and the basic plot is the Galactica against the bad guys. I wasn't too keen on the art but it was done in an early 80s style so it makes sense to give the book a classic feel. This makes me want to read more of the books in this series and immerse myself in classic Battlestar Galactica-ness!

Comments