The Guild Library Edition Volume 1 by Felicia Day

The Guild Library Edition Volume 1 by Felicia Day
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is awesome! I have never seen "The Guild", though I was aware of it. So I went into this blind but am now eager to watch the series! The book contains all previously published materials and ends with some new first published material. I was absolutely thrilled with the story here and especially getting to know these characters. The book starts with 8-issues of Season 0 which takes place before the series introducing how the characters all met online and formed a Guild. Fantastic story which ends where the series starts. Next is a single-issue story for each of the characters explaining their "real life" and what issues are going on with them as well as how or why they can be online so often. Following that is special material on the making of and finally, there are new single issues which tell some fun one-off adventures involving several characters. Here is where we meet Wil Wheaton's character for the first time in the book. I absolutely cannot wait to watch him on the show! Great book!

Comments