10. Cowboy Ninja Viking Deluxe Edition by A.J. Lieberman

Cowboy Ninja Viking Deluxe Trade PaperbackCowboy Ninja Viking Deluxe Edition by A.J. Lieberman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This edition includes the first ten issues plus a couple of bonus comics of Cowboy Ninja Viking.This has been in the works as a movie for years but now, finally, we have go-date of Jun 2019.The movie is the reason I decided to read this first. The characters are hard to get to know as not much development is created. The characters are all fairly stereotypical: Viking, chef, sniper, hairstylist etc.The plot is full of spies, secret government science labs and violence galore. Typical action fare; I can see it making a good action movie. My problem mostly was knowing which "personalities" belonged to whom. Each person had three individual distinct personalities, making four characters per person. I never did figure out the logistics of that. A decent read though and one I think that should translate into a film very well.

Comments