21. The Flash (Rebirth) Vol. 5: Negative by Joshua Williamson

The Flash (Rebirth) Vol. 5: Negative by Joshua Williamson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Back in vol. 1 I wasn't so sure I was going to like this new run on The Flash but I can say I'm really enjoying it now that I've finished vol. 5. This volume has three stories and a bonus one-off. First, the titular story is about three issues and describes the problems Barry/Flash are having with his new negative powers. Then there is a two-issue story which introduces the origin of a new Rogue who names himself Bloodwork. Then the final story brings us back to the main storyline where Barry has been reassigned to crime scene preservation at Iron Heights and while looking for Wally ends up meeting a Speedster we haven't seen in a long while. Looking forward to where the story goes from here.

Comments