44. & 45. Underwinter Vol. 1: Symphony & Underwinter, Vol 2: A Field of Feathers by Ray Fawkes


Underwinter Vol. 1: Symphony by Ray Fawkes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow. This is very unnerving but hardly makes any sense until the last two issues which show us what is happening (to a degree) and how horrible it really is. But then there is a sense of the ethereal and maybe it's not as bad as it seems. An ambiguous ending leaves room for a second volume to come into play and I'll be reading that next. Gorgeous art, done with several media including watercolour and acrylic.















Underwinter, Vol 2: A Field of Feathers by Ray Fawkes
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

What did I read?!!! This makes no sense at all and is not a sequel to Vol. 1 but rather set in the same universe (or at least the synopses says it is). I like the watercolour art immensely but have no idea what the story was about.

Comments