The Cage by Martin Vaughn-James; Introduction by Seth


The Cage
by Martin Vaughn-James; Introduction by Seth
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I can't really say much about this. Everything stated about it in the Introduction by Seth is quite true. I found it too esoteric to be able to really write about. I found more enjoyment in looking at the pictures without reading the text. I also found that I could see faces in many of the illustrations and sometimes the entire head. Perhaps this is my own mind playing tricks on me or are they really there. The hidden people in these images. I didn't enjoy the work enough to try and analyze it; Seth does that job for me in the introduction. It does remind me a bit of Renee French, especially "H Day" However I like her work much better!

View all my reviews

Comments